Tuesday, May 7, 2013

So I am sitting here with a hot towel against my eyes to soothe the irritating itchiness of spring allergies.  While deciding whether or not I should just gouge my eyes out once and for all, I decided now is a great time to start blogging.

So I clicked on the link and suddenly, focused on something other than the legacy of freaked out reactions to everything that lives on the planet, my eyes start to water (I am NOT wearing my glasses) and the allergens are washed away.

Deep sigh. At last.

So, here is my first venture.  I am not sure how this blog will evolve, but I hope to discuss my point-of-view (from non-itchy eyeballs) and compare it to what is actually happening in the world around me because hey, my little world does revolve around me, I mean, who's my biggest fan?  Okay, I have said too much for now.

Have a rosy view today,
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment